Monday, October 31, 2011

Preparing for the December LSAT?

If you plan to apply to law school for Fall 2012 and you have yet to take the LSAT, you are probably preparing for the December LSAT.  Or, you took the October LSAT and didn't score as well as you'd hoped and are planning on taking it again. 

I have a question for those of you preparing for the LSAT: How are you preparing? 



I'm planning to take the December test, but I may postpone again till February or even June.  Since I'm going to be taking some time off before I head to law school, I'm not trying to rush anything right now.  I'm going through my TestMasters books again and reviewing the lessons and practice problems.  I may retake the course in the future if I feel it's necessary. 

What's the best way to prepare? I've been told practice slow by going through the practice problems/tests and then when the test day approaches push yourself and do a few practice tests to see where you're scoring.  It seems to be the best way to do it.

How are YOU preparing?! Or how have you prepared in the past? Please share your experiences, by leaving a comment below!

Also, remember that the deadline to register for the December LSAT before the late fee is added on is TOMORROW -  October 31st!  You can register at LSAC

No comments:

Post a Comment