Thursday, October 6, 2011

Start Training Your Brain for Law School

A good friend and colleague of mine recently had lunch and we were discussing my frustrations with preparing for the LSAT and law school.  She sugggested that I look into Lumosity! It is a brain training resource that has recently grown in popularity! It offers daily training games that have reported to strengthen one's ability to think critically!

The great thing about Lumosity is that you can play the brain training games from your mobile phone!

You can download the app to your iPhone or iPod.  Palm Pre and Andriod are also compatible!

I have yet to try it out myself because I am waiting to get the new iPhone 4s before I download the app, but there are several success stories that can be found on the site. 

For example, one user reported, "Since joining Lumosity, I can understand difficult concepts more easily, concentrate longer, remember names more easily, and articulate better than before. The list goes on and on!”
-Sara, 20
 
I encourage you all to give it a try! Once I start using it myself I will follow up with a post about my personal experience!
 
If you use Lumosity, please share your experience in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment